So as I go further into my original plan to beat 25 rpg's in 2 years, I realized something.... only playing RPG's for the next 2 years is not only hard but probably impossible. There are other games I want to try afterall, and a few others which I have beaten since I started that aren't RPG's at all. So I thought why not update this a bit..change things around. Why limit myself to simply RPG's when I can experience games of all genres from all eras of gaming instead? With that said, here is my updated list of games that I've been meaning to beat, from many different genres and many different eras of gaming. Some are brand new to me, some are games I beat a long time ago and have been meaing to re-experience. So here it is, my bucket list of sorts made up of 42 games I want to play.
1) Star Craft (PC)
2) Rayman Origins (PS3) Playing Now
3) Diablo 2 (PC)
4) Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (WII) Beaten
5) Cave Story (DS)
6) Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
7) Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
8) Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
9) Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) Beaten
10) Zelda: Majoras Mask (N64)
11) Zelda: Links Awakening (Gameboy)
12) Bioshock
13) Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS3, Story Mode) Playing Now
14) Bioshock Infinite
15) American McGee's Alice (PC)
16) Alice: Madness Returns (PC)
17) Devil Summoner 2 (PS2)
18) Nier (PS3)
19) Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)
20) Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (PC) Playing Now
21) Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 (PC)
22) S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows of Chernobyl (PC)
23) Professor Layton: The Last Specter (DS) Beaten
24) Kirby Return to Dreamland (WII)
25) Ardy Lightfoot (SNES)
26) Super Mario Legend of the 7 Stars (SNES)
27) Paper Mario and the 1000 years Door (GCN)
28) Final Fantasy 9 (PS1)
29) Suikoden 2 (PS1)
30) Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP)
31) Disgaea 4 (PS3) Beaten
32) Ys Seven (PSP) Playing Now
33) Borderlands 2 (PS3)
34) Pokemon White (DS)
35) Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS3) Beaten
36) Penumbra (PC)
37) Sin and Punishment Star Successor (Wii)
38) Amnesia: Dark Decent (PC)
39) Mass Effect 3
40) Metroid Fusion (GBA)
41) Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)
42) Metroid Prime 2 Echos (WII)
I loved the crap out of Ardy Lightfoot. This is a good list, man! We totally need to play FF9 together.
ReplyDelete