Sunday, 25 September 2011

25 RPG's in 2 years

So I was inspired recently by a friend of mine to try something, something that should be a challenge but also should prove to be quite interesting. 25 RPG's in 2 years. That's essentially an RPG a month. I have a list of games, a list that may or may not be subject to change, of 25 RPG's that I have either been wanting to play for years now, are coming out in the near future and I want to play, or were recommnded to me and I figured "why not". This list is comprised of games over many different consoles, and many different generations, to try and help keep it varied and interesting. And so here are the 25 RPG's I plan to beat over the next couple years.



1) Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP)

2) Persona 2 Eternal Punishment (PSX)

3) Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP)

4) Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 (PS2)

5) Legend of the Dragoon (PSX)

6) Star Ocean 2 (PSP, though I own the PSX version as well)

7) Tales of Eternia (PSP)

8) Breath of Fire 4

9) Suikoden 2 (PSX)

10) Xenoblade Chronicles (WII)

11) Final Fantasy 9 (PSX)

12) Paper Mario 1000 Years Door (Gamecube)

13) Baten Kaitos (Gamecube)

14) Pokemon White (DS)

15) Chrono Cross (PSX)

16 Valkyrie Profile (PSP)

17) Super Mario Legend of the 7 Stars (SNES)

18) Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask (N64) (Technically not an RPG but I wanna play it so I'm leaving it)

19) Dark Cloud 2 (PS2)

20) Diablo 2 (PC)

21) Dark Souls (PS3)

22) Borderlands 2 (PS3)

23) Y's I and II (PSP)

24) Grandia (PSX)

25) Parasite Eve (PSX)

So that's my list. It may change a little, it might not, but these are all games I've been wanting to play or replay for quite some time, or are games I'm highly looking forward to when they come out. I'll be giving quick reviews of these games once I beat them, with progress reports as I go. Next post will be about the two games I'm starting with! I look forward to continuing this list and finally getting around to some great RPG gaming.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list! I can't wait to see how things progress for you. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete